|Hosting & Cloud Transformation Summit North America
|451 Research's 8th Annual Hosting and Cloud Transformation Summit (HCTS NA) is North America's go-to convergence event for CIOs, cloud decision-makers, vendors and investors. HCTS NA 2012 will be held at the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV on September 18-20, 2012.
Raising the Stakes
In the managed datacenter and hosting services business, the pot is huge, and multiple players are competing for a share. However, no single strategy has emerged as the sure-fire winner. Consequently, there are bets all over the table.Many pundits predict that the giant public clouds will be in a 'winner takes all' position in terms of the IT infrastructure spend. However, managed hosters, MSPs and multi-tenant datacenter businesses are staying in the game and (so far) finding ways to add to their chip piles. They are driving costs out of their own operations and offering services well suited to enterprises that insist on spreading their bets with private/hybrid strategies.However, pure-play cloud providers, big systems vendors and the telecom players are evolving their offerings, too. The stakes are being raised by a range of participants.
Topics to be discussed at this year's Hosting & Cloud Transformation Summit include:
Join 451 Research Analysts and key industry leaders at the 8th Annual Hosting & Cloud Transformation Summit as we discuss, debate and interact at ARIA September 18-20th. The stakes couldn't be higher.
- Enterprise and SMB Customers: What Do They Want?
- Managed Hosting in the Cloud Era
- Cloud Brokering and On-Ramps
- PaaS: What is the Business Model?
- Colocation 2.0: Modular and Efficiency as Competitive Weapons
- Funding, Valuations and Exits
- Uncorking the Network Bottleneck: The Impact of Orchestration and Virtualization
- Security and Devops: Table Stakes of Doing Business?
- Data Management as a Service
- Big Data: Off-Premises Opportunities